Our half day ride or 4 hour ride is a leisure paced, relaxing tour on horseback of Horseshoe Park to Endo Valley. Crossing several streams, the Fall River, and viewing some of the after effects of the Lawn Lake Flood in 1982 and the 2013 floods. this gives you a view of the sheep lakes in Horseshoe Park and a close-up encounter of one of "Rocky's" most popular areas. This 4 hour ride is a good fit for school aged kids or above and good for any skill level. Pack a snack or hike to the Alluvial Fan area during your 15-20 minute break in Endo Valley.
- 4-Hours into Rocky Mountain National Park
- Departs 8:30am or 1:30pm: $180 (Prices are subject to change)
- WEIGHT RESTRICTION: 240 lbs. max, MUST BE PROPORTIONAL TO HEIGHT
- Click BOOK NOW button below OR call to reserve your ride: 970-586-5269
- Online Booking is only allowed for certain times and days, but, ALL rides are still offered daily and at the hours stated in our information
- IMPORTANT: If online bookings are full, please call the barn directly to book your ride today.
- WAIVER - Click Here to download our waiver