What Should I Wear?
- Long pants
- Closed toed shoes
- Bring a sweatshirt or jacket to layer JUST IN CASE it gets windy or cool
Should I Bring Anything For My Ride?
- Bring a bottle of water! We can tie this onto your saddle so you can be hydrated during your ride!
- For a 4 hour ride or longer, bring snacks or a small meal. We'll pack this into a saddle bag for you to bring with you
- You may want to bring a hat
Are there any limits on age or weight?
- You must be 4 years old to ride on a big horse
- Kids MUST be under 50lbs to ride a pony
- There is NO double riding allowed
- Weight limits below:
- 2 hour ride is 280 lbs.
- 3 hour ride 240 lbs.
- 4 hour ride 240 lbs.
- 6 hour ride 220 lbs.
- 7+ hour ride 200 lbs
What if the weather is bad?
- Rain slickers are provided.
- We ride rain or shine.
Are helmets available?
- Yes, we provide helmets.
Do we need reservations?
- We strongly recommend them. We also need reservations for 4 hour rides or longer to prepare your horses for the ride.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We prefer the sooner the better. For any ride under 2 hours, we require at least 2 hours notice prior to your ride time. Anything over 4 hour rides, we require AT LEAST 24-hours in advance.
- If you are a larger group of 8 or more, we require AT LEAST 4 hours prior to your ride time to make changes to your group whether it is a cancellation, addition or subtraction of riders to your group