This ride is good for those wanting a little longer than 2 hours, but don't quite have time for our popular 4 hour ride. Good for school ages kids. There is no break on this ride.
OPTION 1) Extend off the 2 hour loop trail, this 3 hours venture up Deer Mountain you will have views of the continental Divide or views of the Fall river corridor. Departs at 9 am or 1 pm.
OPTION 2) Extend off the 2 hour loop to venture toward Horseshoe Park getting a closer look of the mummy range, forging several streams and water crossings along the way. Looking for moose is popular on this ride. Departing at 2 p.m..
- 3-Hours into Rocky Mountain National Park
- Option 1) Departs 9am or 1pm: $150 (Prices are subject to change)
- Option 2) Departs 2pm: $150 (Prices are subject to change)
- WEIGHT RESTRICTION: 240 lbs. max, MUST BE PROPORTIONAL TO HEIGHT
- Click BOOK NOW button below OR call to reserve your ride: 970-586-5269
- Online Booking is only allowed for certain times and days, but, ALL rides are still offered daily and at the hours stated in our information
- IMPORTANT: If online bookings are full, please call the barn directly to book your ride today.
- WAIVER - Click Here to download our waiver