Our Full day rides go to Yplison Lake or Lawn Lake in a 8 or 9 hour ride. These rides are for the adventurous spirit or the true horse lover. The trail goes through Horseshoe Park and along the Roaring River up Big Horn Mountain and eventually climbing either Yplison mountain or Mummy mountain to the 2 different sparkling high elevation lakes. Pack a lunch and picnic at close to 11.000 feet above sea level. Riders must be in good physical shape, and have some riding experience. Jackets are recommended.
- 8 Hour ride to Ypsilon Lake via Roaring River
- Departs at 8am: $400 (9hr ride $500)
- Weight restriction 200 lbs. max, must be proportional to height
- Call to reserve your ride: 970-586-5269
- Prices are subject to change