The 3 hour ride journeys to the "saddle" between Giant Track and Rams Horn Mountains, which unfolds views of Mary's Lake, the entire YMCA complex, and all the spectacular mountain surroundings. Stretch your legs for a bit and hike to the summit of Giant Track at 9,091 feet or just relax and enjoy the views. Pack a lunch or snack. Some riding experience is recommended. This ride does have steep areas on the trail. Riders must be able to get on and off their horses without a mounting block, since their is no mounting block at the top of the mountain. Your weight must be proportional to your height.
- 3-Hours into Roosevelt Nat'l Forest
- Departs twice daily morning and afternoon: $150
- Weight restriction 220 lbs. max, must be proportional to height
- Click BOOK NOW button below OR call to reserve your ride: 970-586-5890
- Online Booking is only allowed for certain times and days, but, ALL rides are still offered daily and at the hours stated in our information
- IMPORTANT: If online bookings are full, please call the barn directly to book your ride today.